Everybody Else Saw This Comic Already?
Hal Womack 3-dan
2015-12-15 03:45:47 UTC
Rainer Rosenthal

4:08 AM (15 hours ago)

Hi Bill,

you may like the wonderful Go comic by Colette Bezio: Aji's Quest.

http://home.earthlink.net/~inkwolf/Inkwolf/Ajis_Quest.html

She about 11-th kyu she told me once, but she illustrated problems
like the one you talked about with her dan-humour:
"and stick with my 2-6 bit "problem at hand" while my opponent is
staking claims all over the board..."

Cheers,
Rainer (7k)

---------------------

My thanks to Rainer Rosenthal for the excellent tip.

BTW Should we A) Start calling our game "turff" in English? And

B) Revert to knock-out style tournaments with a big Slough Pond for losers in the early rounds so that they can still play officially recorded games until at last all others knock off to watch the championship match? BTW the SP would allow computer matching.
Bill
2015-12-26 19:17:35 UTC
I like the clams! : )
Rainer Rosenthal
2015-12-27 21:08:15 UTC
Post by Bill
Post by Hal Womack 3-dan
Hi Bill,
you may like the wonderful Go comic by Colette Bezio: Aji's Quest.
http://home.earthlink.net/~inkwolf/Inkwolf/Ajis_Quest.html
I like the clams! : )
And especially Maria, right?

Cheers,
Rainer
Bill
I also nominate the "baby eagles"!
Bill
2015-12-27 22:24:51 UTC
Post by Rainer Rosenthal
Post by Bill
Post by Hal Womack 3-dan
Hi Bill,
you may like the wonderful Go comic by Colette Bezio: Aji's Quest.
http://home.earthlink.net/~inkwolf/Inkwolf/Ajis_Quest.html
I like the clams! : )
And especially Maria, right?
Cheers,
Rainer
"Excuse me, are you CHEWING that Go stone? Let me tell you about the
WRATH OF THE CLAMS..."
Rainer Rosenthal
2015-12-28 09:23:21 UTC
Post by Bill