Joseki question
Haydon Berrow
2018-04-29 09:30:10 UTC
Where would be a sensible place to ask this question?

brugo.be has the continuation of
<http://brugo.be/joseki2.php?pid=250&mirror=0&color=w&invert=0&version=002>
at below the star point, a two-step jump.

Josekipedia, on the other hand,
<http://www.josekipedia.com/#path:qdodocpdpcqendqcrdqbreqfneofpbncnbmcrbmboanfld>
suggests a one-step jump and an alternative.

Is brugo's move a mistake with a refutation?
Haydon Berrow
2018-04-29 09:38:51 UTC
Post by Haydon Berrow
Where would be a sensible place to ask this question?
brugo.be has the continuation of
<http://brugo.be/joseki2.php?pid=250&mirror=0&color=w&invert=0&version=002>
at below the star point, a two-step jump.
Josekipedia, on the other hand,
<http://www.josekipedia.com/#path:qdodocpdpcqendqcrdqbreqfneofpbncnbmcrbmboanfld>
suggests a one-step jump and an alternative.
Is brugo's move a mistake with a refutation?
My bad, I hadn't realised that brugo's continuation is based on games in
its database and it knows of two games with the two-space jump (and
presumably no games with the one-space jump).