Playing GO over usenet. Looking for companion!
Shogun.go
2013-12-27 15:42:44 UTC
Hi.

I would like to play GO with somebody here using the newsgroup.
For example we could exchange SGF file every 12h or 24h and play 9x9.

Anyone?

I'm 21kyu. And I have limited internet connection, thats why I want to play in this way :)
Thorsten Fuehring
2014-01-03 10:55:52 UTC
Post by Shogun.go
I would like to play GO with somebody here using the newsgroup.
For example we could exchange SGF file every 12h or 24h and play 9x9.
not exactly a game offer, I find exchanging SGFs via usenet a bit
cumbersome, but:

Did you take a look at DGS: <http://www.dragongoserver.net/index.php>,
it's a nice turn based server which I think might fit your needs.

CU
Thorsten
--
Thorsten Fuehring