tsumego tutorial videos
sobriquet
2015-06-30 08:54:19 UTC
Would be cool to see similar tutorial videos that
compare and contrast related tsumego patterns:

Rainer Rosenthal
2015-06-30 14:19:05 UTC
Post by sobriquet
Would be cool to see similar tutorial videos that
http://youtu.be/IG--b0wEMn0
Thanks for the link!
Luckliy I am a member of Yunguseng Dojang: http://www.yunguseng.com/
with teacher Hwang In-seong (8d), who teaches in a very understandable
and friendly way, emphasising different concepts and ways of approach.
I am in the European section and you might consider membership, too,
even if it's not really cheap.

Cheers,
Rainer
sobriquet
2015-06-30 16:47:47 UTC
Post by Rainer Rosenthal
Post by sobriquet
Would be cool to see similar tutorial videos that
http://youtu.be/IG--b0wEMn0
Thanks for the link!
Luckliy I am a member of Yunguseng Dojang: http://www.yunguseng.com/
with teacher Hwang In-seong (8d), who teaches in a very understandable
and friendly way, emphasising different concepts and ways of approach.
I am in the European section and you might consider membership, too,
even if it's not really cheap.
Cheers,
Rainer
I dunno, I prefer to avoid any costs if possible, so I often try to find
free educational material instead.
So my method for learning go at the moment is mostly just doing
1000 tsumego every day at GoChild and playing with the bots on KGS.

I like the new DCNNigo bot at KGS.