corner invasion
RichD
2021-10-16 23:32:14 UTC
In this corner position, supposedly X can invade at
the 3-3 point. But it looks to me like failure, as O captures,
if he plays aggressively.

-- Bottom left corner --

: : X X : : :
: : O : : : :
: : : O : : :
: : : : : : O
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : :

Analysis, anyone?

Rich
sobriquet
2021-10-21 22:04:12 UTC
Post by RichD
In this corner position, supposedly X can invade at
the 3-3 point. But it looks to me like failure, as O captures,
if he plays aggressively.
-- Bottom left corner --
: : : : : : O
Analysis, anyone?
--
Rich
I dunno, but I think it would be easier to use eidogo to show a position or
variations to play. Open a blank board, play moves or set up a position and
then press the "Save to Server" link in the lower right to obtain a weblink
to share it in a forum or chatroom.

http://eidogo.com/#4xFO9sRqv

Though the board is not as nice as the webversion of sabaki. But sadly, you can't
save an sgf there for easy sharing like you can do with eidogo.

https://sabaki.yichuanshen.de/web/